Friday, August 19, 2011

Thank Heaven There Are Only 24 Hours In A Day

This morning Diane and I had an 8:00 am meeting with the Intendenta of Barranqueras, Alicia Azula. It was drizzling and we had to get up early to get there, but it was worth it. The only problem was that her aide thought he was taking pictures with our camera, but he didn't hold the button down long enough, so we do not have any pictures.

I then spent the day in the office doing some organizational work...









I also began preparing for the next missionary transfers in 2 weeks...










I met with some missionaries...









I pondered the deeper things of life...








Then I day dreamed about some of the even deeper things in life...









And then I snapped out of it and came home for a few hours. At 12:30 Saturday morning (in 2 hours) I go back to the Resistencia International Airport to pick up Elder Juan Avila of the Seventy. He and I will be in meetings with the local leaders tomorrow and Sunday in Resistencia, Roque Saenz Peña and Corrientes. We will leave around 6:00 am in the morning...little sleep. We should have a good time driving and meeting with the people.

The flights to and from Resistencia are very unreliable and are frequently cancelled, so when I go to the airport I always hope the plane is arriving! A long day...







No comments:

Post a Comment