Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Resistencia International Airport

This is what the Resistencia International Airport looks like on a Saturday morning when there is still ash somewhere in the atmosphere from the volcano in Chile...







Looks pretty quiet on the outside, right?






No one is in the main lobby...they must be all at ticketing.






Nope, no one here either...maybe they are at arrivals and departures...






That would be a negative, ground control. Try baggage..






Not looking so good at baggage either...Of course, they are all in the waiting lounge...






Ok, so now I am starting to feel a little bit like I have stepped into the Twilight Zone, so I look out onto the runway...





Nothing, nada, zip, zilch...so I did what anyone else in my situation would do, I turned around, walked out of the building, closed the door, got into my vehicle and drove back home. No questions, no harm, no foul and we move on to the next mystery of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment