Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Wasn't There But I Heard All About It

The new Walmart opened in Resistencia. Diane wanted to go. The office missionaries wanted to go for their Preparation Day. I did not want to go. Solution, the office missionaries got to accompany Diane to Walmart while I worked in the office.



I have to say the missionaries learned a lesson or two about shopping from an international expert.



That is just about 2 meters worth! In fairness to Diane, as those who know her can attest, she almost never buys anything for herself...but she does buy!

3 comments:

  1. I think that's the first time I have ever seen Mom smile in front of a Wal-Mart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do they have chocolate chips and other american products or is it like any other argentine super market?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have a few American products. The important ones on this trip were the taco shells, jalapeños and plain Doritos. I bought all they had for the zone leaders dinner. We had tacos, rice, black beans and salsa. Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete