Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's been more than one week since Christmas and I am still playing with my presents...

I think I am going to get a lot of use out of my Christmas presents over the next few years. After a long day of interviews, phone calls and a trip to Corrientes and back, I unwound by putting my iPod on shuffle...(notice the earplugs)...


Turning on the light and just shooting to the music for a while...


It was a great time! Thank you again, Diane, for actually giving me a basketball hoop and letting me use the little whatever-you-call-it in the back space as a court. And, thank you kids for the iPod loaded with music and audiobooks! And, of course, it wouldn't be authentic if the ball didn't get stuck somewhere!


Don't ask...let's just leave it at it took a crazy bounce!

4 comments:

  1. I would say that you look like you've had a good workout with all of that sweat, but I know it is just summer down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I think this is a gift to Mom as much as it is a gift to you. haha. Great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've still got it on the court, dad! The lack of NBA season has been good for my morale as I deal with never playing bball again.

    ReplyDelete