Thursday, December 29, 2011

We knew that saying good-bye again was the price we would have to pay...

For having Taylor with us this Christmas. It was worth it. It was hard saying good-bye, again. It does not become easier the more you do it. The next time we are together, Taylor, Diane and I will all be returned missionaries in 2014.





It started out innocently enough at the airport...





But reality sunk in quickly...











Diane even tried to quietly slip inside security with Taylor until I told her she had to stay with me!





Thank you everyone who helped make this a wonderful time for us. Scooter, we love you and can't wait to see where you are called to serve! Thank heavens for Skype.

4 comments:

  1. BALLING. Why do you do this to me?? I can't wait until we are ALL reunited. It will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crying too and he is still in the car with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll be honest. this hurts my heart. but just think, the next time you see taylor he will know how to cook on his own!

    Not that cooking is a skill that lasts with Heyman men though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going to have the best party/reunion ever in 2014!!!
    Love, Mom :-)

    ReplyDelete