Saturday, July 7, 2012

The New Tablero

I like to visualize. In the mission we currently have 212 missionaries divided into 15 Zones with 32 Districts. We also have 9 member Districts with 40 Branches. I assigned Elder Irene the task of putting together a new tablero (picture tablet) with pictures of every missionary by companionship, district and zone. And, each member District Presidency and Branch President by District and Branch (with phone number). I can not even begin to tell you how impossible of a task I thought that was. Everyone is spread out over 5 Provinces and cameras and internet (not to mention phone numbers) are not available everywhere. So, you can imagine my pleasant surprise when I finally made it back to my office and saw this...



A remarkable accomplishment that earned this Missionary...



This award!




No comments:

Post a Comment