Monday, April 2, 2012

A Few Funny Missionary Fotos




Looks like Elder Estrada has been a little too crabby lately (sorry)




Elder Garrett's brainstorm of an idea to sleep comfortably in the unbearable summer heat of Fontana was to put his night clothes in the freezer and then put them on frozen as he went to bed! I am not making this up!



I am not sure that Elder Wasden was really that into this picture...




A man-sized mate...A man-sized missionary




You can barely see Hermanas Lopez and Griffeths in this picture...how far away was the photographer? I am surprised he didn't run off with the camera!





Elder Estrada having a better day (starring one of Diane's famous, "Smile" cookies)...

And here is one of my favorites...I asked Elder Cardona how he did it and even after he explained it to me I still don't know...


The force is definitely with him.

2 comments:

  1. These are great. I remember putting my pillow case in the freezer a couple of times growing up... and that was with air conditioning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entertaining photos. I hope your missionaries don't ready this- During winter we poured rubbing alcohol into a bowl and lit it on fire to keep us warm during study hour. hahah!

    ReplyDelete