Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Thought I Heard The GPS Say, "I have no idea where you are"...

We drove through Posadas again and stayed in Obera Friday, Saturday and for Church this morning. I had a few meetings yesterday with the Branch President in Obera and then I interviewed the missionaries there. After the interviews Diane and I treated the missionaries to ice cream at a place in the centro.

Our drive from Obera to Eldorado was incredible. We took some backroads through the Yerba and Tea fields and then into thick jungle along a winding road. Why did we not take pictures? Because we were in thick jungle along a winding road.

When we got to Eldorado we met some of the local leaders and then Diane and I drove to the costanera...every town bordering the major rivers has its own costanera. We walked a little in the vegetation by the river. Here's Diane...







And me pointing to Paraguay when I didn't realize Diane was going to take a picture...






So, do you wonder what a "hotel" is like in Eldorado? Welcome to the Cabañas Don Juan...






Outside of our room..






Standing in the door looking in...






Sitting on the bed. Lots and lots of one night-two night hotel stays across northern Argentina!

No comments:

Post a Comment