Due to the many requests for more confessions, I thought I would post some more....
1. It seems that the toughest questions to answer are the "why" questions...as in "Elder....why?"
2. These days you have to realize that any photo taken of you is likely to appear somewhere on the Internet.
3. You are not as smart as half of the people think you are nor as dumb as the other half think you are.
4. When someone calls on the phone without identifying himself, you miss the first 30 seconds of what he says because you are trying to figure out who he is.
5. Beware of people who in the middle of a conversation say, "I like your watch."
6. If you are the only missionary in the meeting who still has his jacket on we all know you did not iron your shirt.
7. When we say "no one is perfect", we are speaking from experience.
8. I CANT CONCENTRATE ON AN EMAIL THAT IS WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS WITH ABBREVIATIONS AND SINGLE SPACED IN ONE PARAGRAPH WITHOUT PUNCTUATION WHETHER IT IS IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH
9. Sometimes we are smiling because we are happy when we get to see you do something you could not do, or thought you could not do and are, in fact, doing without even realizing it.
10. Think twice...no, make that three times before you ask the Mission President's wife, "And, so, what do YOU do all day..."!
And the bonus confession...When someone only has one question to ask, he just asks it. When someone has several questions to ask he says, "I just have one question...."