Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ok, More Outtakes!

Here are some more photos that I took that did not make it into prior blog posts. I did this once before and people seemed to like the idea, so this time I will post with commentary...





I looked too goofy in this...after I shot the ball it was obvious it was going in and I started to celebrate. The photo makes it look like I am a wind up toy!



It seemed like there was a lot of action going on when I took this photo, but looking at it after it is just a bunch of missionaries standing around...and a bottle of water.




There were TONS of butterflies drinking from puddles in a dirt road we were traveling. So after passing too many of the puddles with gazillions of butterflies I stopped the car, got out and took a photo of one where there were only about 20 butterflies...and from too far away.



I took this at sunset and realized that I would have to explain about the barge way out in the river and just didn't want to....



I was being a little selfish with this one. It is just so perfect and says so much that I was keeping it for myself. Too late, I am sharing it.



I didn't think Diane would like this angle...I guess I will find out!



I couldn't think of a caption for this that would not expose my vanity. I was checking to see how I looked in a photo that Elder Massey took. Obviously from the expression on his face he is trying to figure out how to be diplomatic.









I was going to do a post on the many faces and hair styles of my granddaughter Charlotte. But I did not know where to start or stop...speaking of stopping....


No comments:

Post a Comment