Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Ox was in the Mire

There are somethings you just don't do on a Sunday unless the "Ox is in the mire". This Sunday were were in Clorinda, Formosa for District Conference. I parked the HiLux here...



Diane didn't like the parking spot because it was "blocking" the gate. I told her it was fine, no one would be using the gate, so while I was in a meeting she moved it to here...



That's right, she sunk the HiLux..



When I saw her in between meetings, all she said was, "Boy, you are going to be mad at me!"



If you know anything about Heyman body language you have a pretty good idea of how I felt about it all...



After the meetings, the fun started...











Here's what the Ox looked like when it was out of the mire...









Twenty years from now, they will be talking about this District Conference in Clorinda...but they won't be reminiscing about the talks we gave...

No comments:

Post a Comment